SPARKLING FERMENTED TEA
- Handcrafted in West Sussex (UK) by a beautiful vineyard.
- Small-batch, brewed the authentic way.
- All-natural ingredients, sourced responsibly.
- Unpasteurised, to preserve the benefits of fermentation.
- Vegan, for the vegang.
- Gluten-free, because gut-health matters.
- Available in five delicious flavours
- Serve chilled
Our kombucha is made by adding a symbiotic culture of bacteria and yeast (otherwise known as a SCOBY) to our speciality blend of premium teas. We then add raw cane sugar, water and all-natural ingredients to flavour and ferment for 10-14 days. The sugar is transformed during the fermentation process, read more about kombucha in our FREE downloadable Fact Sheet.